Blacklaw's School Vision - Caring, Believing, Achieving
At Blacklaw Primary we caring ethos where everyone is valued. We believe that working together we will provide opportunities for all members of our community to achieve their full potential and experience success.
Our school values continue to put children at the center of all the work we do.
Working together as a school community to achieve the best outcomes for learners.
To prepare pupils for life in the 21st Century by:
- Ensure a broad and varied cyurriculum ensuring continuity and progression;
- Providing learning environments that motivate, stimulate and challenge pupils;
- Promote the school ethos;
- Allow pupils to have opportunities for responsibility, leadership and pupil voice;
- Promoting confidence, indendence and risk-assessment;
- Ensuring high standards of behaviour;
- Developing strengths and celebrating.